Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Inspiration pt. 1
Some months ago, I decided I wanted to sign up for a tumblr blog so I could keep all of my favorite pictures in one place. Since I've already made more than 1500 posts (that's what happens when you got lots of free time in your hands), I'm thinking I will post a top selection of those images here as well just once in a while.
Since obviously spring is here and summer is on the way, these pictures I'm posting today manage to capture the feelings I have when thinking about spring and how I want to be like this year..

Photo source
Photo source
Photo source
Photo source
Photo source

2 comments:

  1. i love the hats in all of these images!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Euxaristw polu gia to comment! kali arxi me to blog sou!

    ReplyDelete